20160601

Nadhirah + Halim : Bertandang

Last but not least, the second reception, on 7th May, 2016 at M Suites Hotel, Danga Bay.

My hand bouquet was made by my sister-in-law (biras, bukan ipar). The dress was ready made, came with the lace. I sent it for beading. The veil was tailor made. The detailing on the waist was border lace from Jakel. I sewed it on the night before because the dress was too plain even with the beadings.

The food was great. I love the acoustic performance by his friends. I requested for Pencuri Hati - Ayda Jebat just because hehe

The most embarassing moment was when they played the prewedding video, produced by his two younger siblings and our soon-to-be brother-in-law (in shaa Allah).

There was this one time when we were walking back to the stage, he whispered to me "My dream wedding." He was beaming with happiness. Untunglahhh.

It was tiring but we were over the moon. Unlike my reception, everything went according to plan.
















I've learnt from all three events that planning is so tiresome and stressful but being the center of attention is so fun. It feels good, you know. 

I was worried about the heels but I don't even feel the pain until the end of the event. I was so focused on being happy with family and friends, I forgot about everything else. In other words, it's all in the mind. So for all future brides, don't worry too much about tripping. #protips leuls.

Last but not least...



Wedding details at >>Wedding Vendors<<
Post a Comment