20160531

Nadhirah + Halim : Sanding

My reception didn't go as planned. Kelam kabut habis. Tapi whateverlah, dah kahwin.

I'm totally in love with my hand bouquet but I picked it up on Friday, two-days before. By noon, it has already wilted.

The MUA was late because she got lost and can't find my house, so the wedding started at close to 3.00pm when it's supposed to start at 2.30pm. 

By 4.00pm it was raining cats and dogs. I didn't get a chance to enjoy my food but I know it's good based on feedback by people who came.

The wedding cake was beautiful. The cupcakes were so sedap. Unfortunately (so many unfortunate events happened that day), someone accidentally knocked the cake down... wow, just wow.

Around 5.00pm, we went to Dato' Onn for outdoor photoshoot. My makeup already melted because it was so hot that day despite the rain... my henna, fading. I hope they have top of the notch photoshop skills.

I haven't seen the photos yet, but here's one from the photographer's Facebook page:


And here's some photos during my reception...






UKM friends. Thanks for coming guys <3 td="">




First husband wife selfie. Yes, we forgot to took some after nikah/ during sanding T_T
#protip remember to pray and ask from God for calmness during your wedding no matter what happens. It really helped me. In shaa Allah it will help you too.
pro sangat baru sebulan kahwin. kehkeh.

Wedding details at >>Wedding Vendors<< 
Post a Comment