20160530

Nadhirah + Halim : Nikah

I got married on 1st of May 2016 at my parent's house. Now, everytime I'm there, it reminds me of the day I became his wife. Rindu masa nikah. I love the fact that almost all my friends were there. Thanks sayangs. It was one fun, joyous occasion. I just love being around my friends! 

The day before I was busy picking up cupcakes, buying chicken for kenduri my parent's having for the family, buying fruits and stuff for the hantaran.

And then I went home, put on henna, kenduri started, waited for my friends to come from KL. Entertained them until pass 12.00am.

I can't sleep. I was not nervous, I was worried. At 2.00am I realised that the canopy people forgot to bring the cake stand... I quickly informed Ma and she texted Didi (the canopy boss).

I tried to sleep afterwards but I can't stop thinking. Not sure at what time I finally dozed off but I'm already awake by 5.30am.

I went downstairs, arranged the chocolates, cupcakes, and fruits on the hantaran trays. There was supposed to be sireh junjung/dara whatever but I didn't like the arrangement the girl did so I changed it to chocolates and put fruits on the chocolate tray. 

At 6.30am it's time for makeup. I love the MUA, As Salleh. She's so friendly and bubbly. Very helpful and her work is amazing - RECOMMENDED! Thanks to Dayang for looking her up for me.

I was ready by 8.00am and groom's entourage was on their way by 8.30am. Unfortunately, my extended family was still at their homestays, Ma still not ready, Najmi still in bed. Get it together already, it's my wedding day!

Fortunately... the kadi was late... so the groom's entourage waited for the kadi first. By 9.30am, everything was ready. We were behind the schedule but it's okay. Dah selamat pun. Alhamdulillah.

Last wefie before saying goodbye to single life
The arrival of the groom's entourage.




Akad nikah



Favourite picture. Thanks to my cousin.
 

Man & wife
Wedding details at >>Wedding Vendors<< 
Post a Comment