20160412

Onn Kitchen @ Jalan Tarom

Onn Kitchen is my new favourite place for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Old school set up with trendy decor. Open all day. They have separate menus for breakfast/lunch/dinner. The menu is written on the walls but it's better to ask the waiter what's available before you place your order.

Their lontong is the bomb. I suggested it to my friend who was visiting from Ipoh with his family. His mom loves it so much, they went there again the following day.

I've also tried their roti canai, nasi ayam, nasi lemak paru, potato wedges and roti jala. Everything is really good. My favourite, other than lontong, is their roti jala. Sambal dia sedap.














Onn Kitchen is located at 29A, Jalan Tarom, Johor Bahru, 80100 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia. Open Sun - Thu 7.00AM to 12.00AM. Sat 7.00AM to 12.00PM, 5.00PM to 12.00AM. Closed on Fridays.

Post a Comment