20160111

Trip lepas gian #5

Guys, if you come to Johor Bahru as my guest, I promise you, it'll be fun and all your wishes within my power and the time frame, is my command. Tak percaya tanya Ira.

Our first stop was Medan Selera Larkin Bomba for kacang pool since it was her first request.

She wants kacang pool...


I took her to Jalan Dhoby and the surrounding area so that I GET TO TAKE PICTURES of the murals.

My favourite road in JB


A tourist in my own city



The other day she told me she feels like eating Butter Chicken. So I asked my friend and she suggested Hua Mui, so we went there for a bite.


She wants butter chicken...

After an hour of waiting



I also forced her to go to Istana Bukit Serene to take pictures with the gerbang. That's what friends are for right? The sun was scorching hot but it's all worth it because the pictures turned out great.

Uber tourist here


IRA LOVES SNOOPY GUYS so I had to go up and down Johor Bahru City Square to take pictures of her with Snoopy.


She looks so happy kan?



CAN YOU SEE HER FACE IS BEAMING WITH HAPPINESS!

Okay I lied. I asked her to do it. But the last pose was all her.

The next day, after a very late start, we went to ZZ Sup Tulang (Taman Setia Tropika) for lunch before she heads home. Would love to bring her to the one at the city area but somebody overslept.


The only picture missing here is the trip to English College because a certain someone was a student there once upon a time - a very, very, very long time ago. She just had to *force me to* take pictures *using my phone* and forward it to that certain someone.

Anyway, I know you'll be reading this Ira so I hope you'll come to JB again soon and we'll go to other places next time and take more pictures, okay?
Post a Comment