20151123

The Substitutes @ Dataran Larkin








From open-air to bricks-and-mortar. 

I've never been to their previous place and the first few times I went to their new shop I changed my mind because of the long queue. One fine weekend we got there early and finally, no queue - although the place was filling up fast.

The nachos looks so tempting and salivating but it's just okay. Maybe the bits of meat sets them apart from other places that serves nachos. You definitely can find better burger elsewhere. The one you should not miss is the seafood aglio pasta - the bomb.  A lot of other thing on the menu yet to try but so far, good and reasonably price food. Worth the hype.

I love the ambience, the music. A family friendly place. Overall, will repeat but only when there's no queue.

The Substitutes is located at No 53,Jalan Dataran Larkin 1, 80250 Johor Bahru. Open Wednesday - Monday from 5.00pm to 10.30pm. Closed on Tuesdays.


Post a Comment