20151009

Nivea and Cetaphil bringing moisture to the desert that's my skin


After dengue fever, I had another fever, and food poisoning. I was sick for more or less seven weeks and it cost me my skin. 

My face felt like sand paper and skin on every part of my body flaked away. I immediately bought new cleanser and lotion. I was looking into Clinique but, I'm on a budget so I settled for Cetaphil.

For body lotion, I've been using Crabtree & Evelynn from the set Cukue gave me for my 26th birthday. It smells really good but I need major moisturizing so, Nivea Intensive Moisture body milk and serum seems like a good choice.

Thoughts after a month:-

My face reacts negatively towards Cetaphil's moisturizing cream. Suddenly I had a lot of blemishes. I stopped using it on my face and applied it on my feet (the most affected part - my feet bersalin kulit from the toes to the heels) and it really speed up the skin peeling process.

I still use the cleanser together with Laniege Time Freeze Intensive Cream from a trial kit I got few months ago and it's really good. Finished it, don't have the kind of money to purchase the full size. Hmm.

Nivea on the other hand is amazing. I never liked Nivea because of the smell and the lotion/serum consistency - too runny for my liking - but it works and doesn't cost a fortune so, I'll probably stick to it.
Post a Comment