20151026

[CLOSED] Dapur Bonda Cafe @ Taman Setia Tropika

Dapur Bonda serves Sarawak cuisines. I never been to Sarawak so I don't really know how it really taste. I've taste mee kolok but only at Atirah's Eatery. At Dapur Bonda we orderes Set Nasi Kukus and Laksa Sarawak. 

Nasi kukus comes with chicken curry. It was delicious but the portion was too small.

Their Laksa Sarawak kinda taste like Laksa Nyonya. I must say, I'm not a fan (I don't like Laksa Nyonya too). But the nasi kukus (kot) served with chicken curry was good. 

By the way, the owners are really nice and welcoming.

ps I need to know the taste of authentic Sarawak food. This is a valid reason to go to Kuching next year. Hm.







Location: No. 3, Jalan Setia Tropika 1/17, Taman Setia Tropika.

Closed / Changed to MUMTAZ Restaurant
Post a Comment