20151028

Colmar Tropicale @ Bukit Tinggi

I have been wanting to meet Nana for the longest time. And they're probably gonna get married soon so, right after we confirmed the Yuna-trip a.k.a Trip lepas gian #3, I told Ayam we are going to KL and we want to meet him with his girlfriend on Saturday.

We went to Colmar Tropicale Bukit Tinggi, an hour drive from Damansara. 

It started to drizzle when we were at Japanese Village but things were still under control. Had to take on 88 flights of stairs before we reached the top. I was dying.... Spent a lot of time taking pictures but we didn't saw the garden.

When we got to the French-themed village, it was raining cats and dogs. We parked our car and waited for more than 30 minutes before we walk to the resort. I was wearing loafers. My feet were soaked. I need new shoes.

It was fun though. Tiring but fun. We took a lot of pictures (again). There's a lot of nice Instagram worthy backgrounds. There were swans too, white and black.

One thing that awed me the most was the hillside mansions. You can see it when you're on top of the bell tower. Wow. Just, wow.

There's actually an adventure park there. I'm not an adventurous person but am all in for flying fox and canopy walk. Anything but paintball. Unfortunately we were not dressed appropriately for such activities.

There's always a next time.







Azra, Nana, Nani, me
Didn't rent a kimono but I unintentionally wore a kimono cardigan. Totally blended in.




Hillside mansions







ps Entrance is RM13. I don't recommend Japanese Village if you're not fit or have health problems because it's a long way up from the parking area. Kimono rental is RM20.00/person. Japanese tea ceremony is RM28.00/person (half an hour sessions at 11am, 12pm, 2.30pm and 4pm).
Post a Comment