20150920

Zafran Restaurant @ Bandar Baru UDA

Zafran Restaurant serves nasi arab. I love nasi arab so, I made it a point to go there to try it. I went there last Ramadan, twice. The first time, there ran out of rice. It was 7.45 p.m fot God's sake. Dah habis dah? This nasi arab better be good!

A few days later, I came back, earlier. We got the last table. I can smell the gutter. Again, this better be good. 

So the food arrived without the sauce and soup. I can't the exact name of the food though. It's Ramadan, it was a test. Okay. But after awhile, we got everything, so we start eating. 

The food was okay... big portion, tastes good but it's not my favourite. You know, there's so many kinds and styles of nasi arab. My friends love it but it is just not for me.




Location: No. 22, Jalan Padi Emas 2, Bandar Baru UDA. Opening Hours: 10.00am - 11.00pm. Facebook: ZafranRestaurant
Post a Comment