20150927

Adam's Place Nasi Kandar Line Clear @ Taman Setia Tropika

When you miss Penang so much it hurts. And your friend just got back from Penang but didn't go on a food hunt (apa barang pergi Penang end up makan maggi je and lepak mamak tengok bola)...

I was craving. It was the Independence Day weekend. Everybody was at Penang or Ipoh - two of my favourite places in Malaysia after Johor Bahru (of course!). Sedih tau.

So we head on to Adam's Place. I was not really convinced. But from the first mouthful, I knew it was love. A lot of people are saying it's not authentic and does not taste anything like Penang's but I know I can always depend on Adam's Place to fulfill my nasi kandar cravings. The iced lime almost reached Hameediyah's standard.

I am in love and I think I need a good plate of nasi kandar, pronto!





Location: No. 44, Jalan Setia Tropika 1/1, Taman Setia Tropika. Open 24 hours (closed for Friday prayers).
Post a Comment