20150506

Sukasucre @ Wisma RYS, Cheras

On my Trip lepas gian, I went to SukaSucre Bistro at Taman Pertama, Cheras. Been wanting to try the pasta daging salai lemak cili padi since the first time I saw it on twitter so yeah, mission accomplished.

Food wise, everything tastes great. Portion wise, too small. Price wise, on the steep side. Ambience was great - perfect for intimate celebration and family/friends gatherings. Service was okay, the waitress are very nice but it can be improved - asked for the lava cake to be served after meal but it was serve right before meal so I was kind of struggling to eat everything at once because I don't want the ice cream to melt and I don't want my meal be cold.

Overall, I remember being very excited and happy at SukaSucre Bistro.

Will I go here again, for special occasions, maybe?







Choc Lava Cake
Trois Chef Chicken




Pasta Daging Salai Lemak Cili Api

SukaSucre Bistro is located at Wisma Ryu, 81, Jalan 2/90, Taman Pertama, Cheras, Kuala Lumpur (03-92017750) Tuesday - Sunday 12pm to 7pm.  Facebook - Twitter - Instagram

Post a Comment