20150409

Percy & Reed Smooth, Sealed & Sensational No Oil Oil for thick hair

SEPHORA ada buat hair care promotion last year. Kalau beli hair products dapat voucher RM20 so, semata-mata, pergilah beli a few travel sized items from Percy & Reed.

Percy & Reed is a brand developed by hairdressers. Obviously, they know what they are doing. The packaging is so cute and the products smells nice. Like, really nice. Kalau ada perfume bau macam ni I want one!


I bought the Voluptuous Volume Treat Pack - ada shampoo, conditioner and hair spray but I don't really like it. It doesn't do anything for my hair. Lepas cuci je lah okay, lepas tu tak okay balik.


But I love their Smooth, Sealed & Sensational No Oil Oil for thick hair. It has a gel-like texture, not greasy at all, leaves my hair smooth and silky, and have a nice scent to it. Isn't it obvious that I'm obsessed with the scent?

I already bought the full size and I am so happy. I foresee it's gonna be one of those rare things that I will gladly repurchase over and over again.

Dah tak perlu letak baby oil dekat rambut before tidur and then tabur baby powder dekat atas bantal to avoid oil stains - this used to be my  fullproof method for a smooth hair, try it if you have the time. Memang lagi murah that way tapi too much work.
Post a Comment