20150324

Bake N Frost @ Adda Heights

Bake N Frost serves homemade cakes, western food and freshly brewed coffee.

I have shunned coffee for a few months now (the last grande I had was on my 26th birthday) so I didn't try their coffee. I was hungry so I ordered the creamy meatballs and homemade mushroom soup.

Few weeks later, I came back for the meatballs. I also ordered their fish and chips and a slice of cake.

The fish and chips and cake was good but the creamy meatballs was the winner. It's served with mashed potatoes and lingonberry jam - the closest thing I have ever tasted to IKEA meatballs (God knows how I miss them). I am definitely coming back for more.














Bake N Frost is located at 131-01, Jalan Adda 3/1, Adda Heights (above Sim Optometry). Opening Hours Tuesday - Sunday, 12pm to 10pm (closed on Monday). Contact no. 07-3588474. More info at their Facebook.
Post a Comment