20150105

SMASHBOX - Try It Kit x Primer Try It Kit



I personally bought the Primer Try It Kit (Primetime) kirim from a friend based in UK and another friend gave me leftovers from her Try It Kit because she only use the Primers (yeay for me!). So basically I have tried everything from the Try It Kit + Under Eye Primer.

What not to love about these kits? Maybe the Lid Primer. I am pretty much in love with my Zoeva Eyeshadow Primer in Matte. But I am so amazed by everything else. Smudge proof eyeliner, mascara that really amplifies my lashes, lovely lip gloss that just feels good on the lips; no tackiness and not too shimmery, really moisturizing under eye primer and a foundation primer that does a very good job smoothing my skin and makes my makeup last a lot longer.

It is priced at USD19.00 usually online reseller will charge MYR100.00+ including handling and posting charges. Can't find it at any stores nearby, so, if you have a friend living in the US/UK it is probably cheaper to ask them for help to buy the kit. It is so worth it.
Post a Comment