20141216

Stuck

Third retainer in less than two years. I can only blame myself for being so careless.

I thought Amim mahal, when I call other dentist, lagi mahal. A pair of retainer (plastic) RM600? Amim charge RM400 and siap within an hour tau.

For my own convenience, pergi jugalah buat dekat dentist yang mahal sikit sebab it was urgent (can't afford to wear braces again, last time pakai pun guna scholarship), the clinic is near my house and open until 9.00pm on weekdays. Went there right before the weekend start.

Charged RM300 for upper teeth retainer (dekat Amim RM200) and RM90 for front tooth filling.

Yes, I chipped my tooth 16 years ago and got it filled for the first time when I was 15, for free, thanks to Klinik Kesihatan Kerajaan yang visit sekolah every year. The second time was when I was 17 ke 18 macam tu. Pun dekat Klinik Kerajaan. And then it kinda chipped again (yelah almost 10 years already) that is why I decided to redo it.

I miss my braces, really. It's difficult to eat, at first, but after a few months I got used to it. Powerchains can break but it won't go missing like retainers. And I don't have to take it out when I eat (because I can't) and put it back in when I wanna go to sleep.

Nak bukak braces cepat sangat kan? Now I'm stuck with retainer forever.
Post a Comment