20141222

Bibir Ceri Melati - Fazleena Hishamuddin


I have been frustrated with my choice of books lately. But this one was a 180 degree spin. Finally, something good.

There's a lot of short stories and poems. What I love the most was the short stories. The poems are good too but the short stories gets me. I am in a situation where most of the time, a big fat denial is in my reality. So this is my reality check. I realize that a heartbreak is not the end of the world. I can still be okay.

But I refuse to back down. Not now I think not now. I gave too much, I will give it all. Totally unrelated with the book but yeah, it gave me clarity.

Whenever I feel that I'm being bias because I can relate to it, it made me think, aren't we all (bias)? We try to find similarities in a fictional man made characters, in whatever form of art possible, be it in the movies, short stories, poems, songs... maybe relating to something will make us feel less lonely (?)
Post a Comment