20141015

Nasi Briyani King @ Taman Perling

I was on my way to Nusajaya when I saw the restaurant and immediately decided to go there because I was craving for briyani - but I ordered nasi ayam sambal. Then I changed my mind when I saw everybody else were having briyani. Unfortunately for me, it was too late to cancel my order because the food was already prepared. Luckily, the nasi ayam was not disappointing. Although the soup was quite bland but, everything else was cooked to perfection. I must return for the briyani.

Picture from Google




And a year later when I re-visit and tried their briyani kambing. Sedap please!


Nasi Briyani King is located at Jalan Rawa, Taman Perling and is open from 11.00AM to 6.00PM. If you're heading to Bukit Indah/Nusajaya, it will be on your left.
Post a Comment