20140923

Burger Bakar Abang Burn @ B.Point Station

I was craving for burgers, big fat patty cheesy burgers; so we went to Burger Bakar Abang Burn. 

Service was fast and I think, the location is great. Although it's noisy and loud because of the traffic but actually the sound of the city fits the masculinity of the burger. I'm not sure if that makes sense but that's how I felt when I had the amazing Supremo Beef Cheese, a beef burger with cheese, fried mushroom and onion rings. The other one is Burn Beef Cheese Cheesy (double the cheese) and that's awesome too. My cravings for a good ol' fattening burger was definitely satisfied. I would love to try the lamb burgers and the meatballs next.

Full menu here: Menu Abang Burn



Burger Bakar Abang Burn Jajahan Johor Bahru is located at B.Point Station, Stulang (opposite Anjung Tokoh - Muzium Dato' Jaafar). It's open from 5.00PM to 2.30AM. Visit their website for more info.
Post a Comment