20140815

Loving Luxola


Made my first (and second) Luxola purchase in July. Browsing through their website has become my guilty pleasure. Managed to tick off a few things from my makeup wishlist. Now that Sephora is in Johor Bahru I put my online makeup shopping on hold but most of the brands is not available locally so I will keep on checking their site every now and then. Overall, I am very happy with my new eye candies.


Free gifts

Sometimes there will be a free gift when you make a purchase. I got the Maybelline Colour Show Nail Polish and the cult favourite Beautyblender makeup sponge which I have been eyeing for since forever. 

   

Sleek Face Form in Light

A face contouring palette with a contour shade, highlighter and blusher. Major love! It's pretty in the case and on the skin. Very pigmented and super silky powder. Easily my current go to product. I use it everyday during my one week Raya break. The only downside is the overly shimmered Rose Gold blusher.



Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge, Starter Kit and Shading Brush

Bought these because I love pixiwoo. The sponge was not meant for full coverage so I rarely use it. I prefer using my fingers to put on foundation because it's not tedious, easier and faster.

I like the starter kit. It comes with five brushes and a case with 3 extra slots which I use for my blusher brush, foundation brush and the Shading Brush. The bristles are soft, doesn't hurt my skin and looks so pretty. The Deluxe Crease Brush is too big for my crease, I use it to just dab the eyeshadow on the outer corner and use the Shading Brush (my favourite) to blend.



Sigma Beauty Highlighting Pencil

Dual-ended pencil with a choice of matte and shimmer shade to highlight the brow bone and shape the arch. Another new love. Versatile and so easy to blend.
Post a Comment