20140418

Simple - Hydrating Light Moisturizer


I was so in love with this. The only product besides Simple Soothing Facial Toner that did not worsen my skin condition back when I have skin problems (due to sunburn and Bio Essence Tanaka White - ingredients were too harsh for my skin). 

Basically, it was my HG moisturizer, until the air conditioned environment I am constantly in dried up my skin. I haven't been drinking as much water as I want so, yeah, partially my fault.

The moisturizer supposed to cater to people with normal and dry skin but it doesn't work for me. I think because I'm aging. I'm turning 26 in November. I need anti-ageing products.

If you prefer light moisturizer, doesn't have major skin problems and want something that does the job, Simple Hydrating Light Moisturizer is the moisturizer for you.

I'm in a mission to find a better moisturizer. For the time being, until I found a new moisturizer, I mix this with Palmer's Skin Therapy Oil hoping for extra moisturizing effect but I'm not sure if it'll work. 
Post a Comment