20130920

#JBWRF

I wish I had stayed longer and took more pictures and bought more books. There's so many things I had wished for that didn't came true. It was fun while it lasted, a temporary haven. A spread of every title from almost all publishers and also interesting slots - music, arts discussions and film screenings. If only I had more money, that will require me to earn more than my current salary. I want to buy at least 10 books but I ended up with two. The other three is for Ariey, Ira and Dayang. So nevermind. I can always buy more books through them when there's this kind of events at their place. Problem solved. Am a happy girl again :)

#JBWRF Danga Bay Marina Club

#JBWRF Danga Bay Marina Club

#JBWRF Danga Bay Marina Club

#JBWRF Danga Bay Marina Club

Starbucks

Post a Comment