20130914

Don't forget to breath

You're slumped with work and other problems.

...let's not talk about other problems; you know how depressing it can be. So let's talk about other things.

Things like how you're so busy with your own life that you didn't spare any moment to keep in touch with your friends. Your friends who've always been there for you through your ups and downs.

That's how bad you've become.

You feel like giving up, because you're so helpless and empty; only to realise that the reason you feel that way was because you're drifting away from them.

You start making amends. You remind yourself of the old you. The old younger you. And everything falls back into it's place. Suddenly, life is not as hard as it may seem.

It's not like I don't want to tell you anything. Sometimes I just don't know what to say. That doesn't mean I've forgotten you. I just wish we are nearer... so that we can sit at the same place, doing nothing. We don't have to talk, I just want you around..

I love yous and I miss yous. Please keep me in your prayers. xoxo
Post a Comment