20130401

Revlon - Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain 001 Honey

Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Lipstain 001 Honey

I prefer pink lips as of late. This shade is perfect for days when...

- I do the bold eyebrows ala Cara Delevingne. It soften the look and saves me from looking like an evil witch or worst, pontianak - somebody did told me, with dark eyebrows and red lips I look like one.
- I want to dial down the brightness of Lovesick.
- I have to go to the court. Red, bright pink and nude just doesn't feel right. Even a coral-ish pink shade seems out of place.

Another reason why I love this is because it complements one of my blushers.

So yeay for a new lippy from Just Kissable range. It is long-lasting and the colour intensifies by the minute. My only irk is that, because of the amazing staying power, it's a pain in the ass to remove.
Post a Comment