20121221

Azreen + Khai

15-12-12

Taman Bukit Dahlia

Supposed to go with someone else but change of plan, decided to go with friends but at the end, went to the reception with family.
Yeay for Ma who always have time for  her daughter.
Arrived at 4.30pm.
Food was good.
Everything was so pretty.
Met up with Tyha Sarkawi. I think the last time I saw her in person was during high school.
That feels like a billion years ago.
And I love the fact that instead of telur pindang, we got telur masin.
I hate telur pindang.
Anyway,
Congratulations to the newlyweds and thanks to Makyeen for inviting us to your lovely reception.

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai
Decor reminds me of another wedding I went to earlier this month .

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai

Azreen + Khai


Post a Comment