20120927

Once in a while

I can't remember when was the last time I cook a real meal/dish for my family. Lately Ma was busy at work and she sort of suggested that I cook because I usually got back home around 6.30pm so, maybe I should.



Sotong masak apa entah

Squid, shallot, garlic, ginger, sugar, salt, fish curry, dried up lada giling, and air asam jawa. Abah cakap nampak sedap padahal, put too much asam jawa so, cuba lah teka rasa dia macam mana. Pour sugar to balance out the flavor. Glad it works.

&

Fettucini Alfredo/Carbonara

A pack of fettucini, two cans of prego, onion, garlic, ginger, salt, meat. I learnt that I have to stir the fettucini or it will stick together; and if you put salt before the meat is tender, it will be tough therefore, whatever happens, only add salt at the end. After mixing the pasta with the sauce, it turns out good despite being way undercooked.



I don't really cook. My family loves my sweet & sour fish/prawns, sandwiches and fried rice but cooking is just not my forte. I'm just glad nobody got sick.
Post a Comment