20120921

Hari Raya : Awesome

29 hari and I feel happy. Most probably, the best Syawal of my adult life.

First raya as someone yang dah habis study. Last raya dapat duit raya. Dapat raya with family, both sides. Kawan sekolah rendah, sekolah menengah, even went to rumah kawan satu universiti. Dapat ke GEGO 2012.

Alhamdulillah. I'm blessed. Embracing life... senang kata dari buat tapi kita boleh cuba.

And this was how I welcome Zulkaedah...

Carrot Cake and Pavlova
Fresh from Farine's kitchen
Thanks to Farine and family for inviting me to their home. Love the ambience sebab serious kampung tepi bandar sangat kan. Sebelah Danga Bay pulak rumah. The food was great as always, and also the desserts. Not as sweet as the ones at delis for an obvious reason but I love it. My tak malu adik-adik pun siap second servings. Memang sedap. She should run a bakery kalau dah bosan jadi lawyer. Hehe

It was nice catching up dengan kawan se-batch. I miss you Batch 24. The good and the bad. Rindu.

Alas, so many reasons for a celebration in 2012. Convocations, engagements, marriages, pregnancies, births, happy endings and new beginnings. A list of events waiting in line for me until the end of the year. Let's be joyful for that, shall we?
Post a Comment