20120722

Found the devil in me

Tried very hard to live by the rule "Biar orang buat kita jangan kita buat orang."

1, 2, 3 tahan... kali ke 82 I snapped. That last straw. A girl can only take so much. I am, after all, only human.

Owen Hunt wants Cristina Yang to feel hurt because she hurt him. I hate Hunt but I am him. I want people that hurt me to feel what I feel - hurt.

Act tough macam mana pun, I don't have a strong base. Sabar itu senang kata dari hadap. Cuba terima tapi tak kuasa.

What I am now, I am then... 10-years-ago then. Insecure, the world is against me, my friends hate me, nobody wants me to be happy, I will never be loved etc.

Every ugly details, every negativity, resurfaced. I'm at my lowest point, in my darkest hour (or am I just cranky because I'm hungry? Nahhh.)

I'm not what you thought I am. Now that you knew, you probably regret knowing me.

Run as fast and as far as you can. Get in your car and push the pedal like there's no tomorrow. There's still time to get out of here. You deserve better.



Now playing : Shake it Out - Glee Cast
Post a Comment