20120403

money can buy you (temporary) happiness

Shopping is like pain killers. It will only give you temporary relief from your sickness. A delayer. In my case, I was suffering from a certain feeling of emptiness and unworthiness. I needed my pain killer so bad. I got it. I want more. Give me more please.

Not in picture: Books. All eight of them. Thanks to BookXcess & Lejen Press.
Watsons
The usual Watsons spree.

Nestle Smooth & Fruity Luscious Strawberry Yogurt
My favourite yogurt

Lovely M:EX Blusher PK103 The Face Shop
Straight from Korea thanks to Dayang

Neon Rose TOPSHOP
The promoter was very persuasive. I just cannot leave empty handed

Watsons
For my eyes

Clothes
From PPUKM Cheras to Jusco OU to Fahrenheit 88 to Sungei Wang to Times Square
Next stop? Kenanga!

Rings Forever 21
New simply lovely rings
Post a Comment