20120413

Battleship [2012]

Never in a million years have I imagined watching this movie but a guy friend wants to watch it so what the heck. It's not like we see each other often. The last time we hung out was last September so, even if the movie sucks, not a cent goes to waste.

Fortunately, it was AWESOME!




Ten thoughts on Battleship

1. Action-packed.

2. I enjoyed this more than any Transformers movie I've watched. I've watch all Transformers movie and but I can't recall what it's all about.

3. The sub-plot is kinda sweet but I don't really like it. Focus on the action scenes and the brotherly love between Stone (Alexander SkarsgÄrd) + Alex (Taylor Kitsch) and Alex + Nagata (Tadanobu Asano).

4. Rihanna's acting (as Raikes) was okay.

5. Ordy (Jesse Plemons) was hilarious. My favourite character.

6. The best part was when the Battleship game begins.

7. Storyline wise, if you're looking for quality script, this may not be it.

8. I wish I had watch it in 3D.

9. The aliens was disgusting and looks old. Like a taller version of ugly leprechauns.

10. A lot of suspense going on even though some scenes were predictable. Very thrilling! ***
Post a Comment