20120214

You are the serenity to my calamity


»
 nn ♏ 

You are the teddy to my bear.
 nn ♏ 

@ 
RT : You're the happy to my meal
 Hanie Hidayah 

you're the " to my -_-
Retweeted by 
 Nad Mustafa 

 answer to my prayers
Retweeted by 

 nn ♏ 

@ 
RT : You are the pleasure to my pain.
 Noryna Ismail 

You are the Sun to my Rise.
Retweeted by 
 nadhira brundage 

You are the X to my Ray.
Retweeted by 
 Effi Obefiend 

You are the iceberg to my Titanic
Retweeted by 
 Brewin Edward 

You are the kryptonite to my strength.
Retweeted by 
 nn ♏ 

@ 
LOL Cc:  RT : You are the shi to my sha.
 nadhira brundage 

You are the Star to my Bucks. The Cofee to my Bean.
Retweeted by 
 nadhira brundage 

You are the channel to my TV. The stations to my radio.
Retweeted by 
 nadhira brundage 

You are the panadol to my fever. The clarinase to my flu.
Retweeted by 
Post a Comment