20120224

Roost never disappoints me

I miss Roost. Always have and always will love that place. Pictures below were taken during last semester's break.

Roost Juice + Bar, Jalan Dhoby 

Lovely decorated. My dream house will have all of those in it. It'll be small, cosy and kitschy.

Was craving for Hainanese Beef Noodles but ordered something else. I wish I can order everything from the menu but, money don't grow on trees so… opt for Grilled Chicken Chop and Takoyaki.

Nampak gravy sikit gila but the chicken was moist enough. Lovely, really. It's kinda sweet but for me a lil bit of sweetness won't hurt. I'm half-Kelantanese after all.

I still prefer takoyaki at City Square. Hands down the best takoyaki ever. I've tasted the ones at Jusco Mid Valley, and some place else, can't compete. On the other hand, KSL City's takoyaki was quite good.

RM14.90 Grilled Chicken Chop Roost Juice + Bar, Jalan DhobyRM8.50 Takoyaki Roost Juice + Bar, Jalan Dhoby

For drinks we ordered Relaxer (Strawberry + Banana + Kiwi + Yogurt) and Chocolate Mint. The latter taste exactly like the cupcakes I ordered from Mira Z's Vanillaicey Cupcakes.

RM8.90 Relaxer Roost Juice + Bar, Jalan DhobyRM8.90 Chocolate Mint Roost Juice + Bar, Jalan Dhoby

Well, that's it for the time being I guess. Looking forward for the next visit.

Oh, total damage ya? RM41.20

Post a Comment