20111020

Sunday : The Big Bad Wolf and The Red Riding Hoods

I thought I won't get a chance to go to The Big Bad Wolf Sale since it's the last day on that day.

I thought my day would be mundane, boring, spent alone, in my room, watching movies from the external hard disk.

I thought the futsal UN event would be cancelled because it was raining heavily.

(Wow. So many thoughts NN!)

… but boy was I wrong!

Because the rain stop after a while and the futsal event still goes on.

And I had lunch + dessert (Bread Butter Pudding) at Kakbie's place.

I went to The BBWS instead of watching the futsal game. There's not much books left though. I picked out 10 books but decided to only purchase 4 of it and left the rest on the tables. Money didn't grow on trees aye?!

The Big Bad Wolf Sale MAEPS

Afterwards, the hunger stricken us went to Alamanda for some dinner + window shopping.

Since the new Tutti Frutti at Presint 14/15 was having a promotion - 50% off (thanks Sha-Fiq Orang Melaka for the info!), we head on there.

While I was busy deciding what flavour I want, a girl asked me if I'm from JB and the conversation continues…

haah. SIGS ek?

haah! Padanlah macam familiar.

tulah. Dah perasan tadi. Ni semua (referring to others) SIGS.

oh yeke.

-

Then, rupanya Hasliza. She sat next to Kakbie at school OK. What a small world! I know her because she's a friend of Jana during upper secondary. The TF is her family's. Wah best gila pulak boleh makan free froyo everyday. Teehee.

 

[Insert gambar 5 mangkuk Tutti Frutti here. Dah terdelete –_-"]

 

By far, it was the best TF I ever had because someone else paid for it! MUAHAHAHAHA - I am not a fan of TF at all mind you. I still prefer cendol at Teras Jernang.

 

At the end of the day, Sunday was FUNNNNNNNNNNNNNN. Kan?

 

 

Looking forward to : Next hangout sesh with the girls <3

Post a Comment