20110528

Restoran ZZ Sup Tulang @ Jalan Petri

On my brother's 19th birthday, we went to Restoran ZZ Sup Tulang at Jalan Petri. It was my first time eating there.

Restoran-ZZ-Sup-Tulang
What we ordered:-
Sup Tulang
Porridge
Chicken Chop
Sirloin Steak
Lamb Chop
I personally loved the Sirloin Steak. It was really good. Tender meat and all. Very braces-friendly, unlike the lamb chop. The fries tastes weird though.

People comes here because of the sup tulang, deemed the best in JB and Singapore by some. Am not really a fan of sup tulang but my mom is and she loves it. So, if you always hunt for sup tulang and you've never heard about this restaurant, you should Google for directions, read proper reviews about it and go there to taste it yourselves!
-
Happy belated birthday to T! He's back in KL and I'm still busy with attachment. Didn't even get a chance to spend more time with him :(
Post a Comment