20110503

Restoran Nasi Ulam @ Seksyen 9, Bandar Baru Bangi

After rescheduling my dentist appointment, Nana and I went for breakfast at Restoran Nasi Ulam.

Coincidently, I read a good review about this restaurant the other day so, I was excited to try out the food there.

Nasi Ulam is a Kelantanese style restaurant. The breakfast served consists of kuih-muih, Nasi Dagang, Nasi Kerabu, Laksam and other Kelantanese delicacies. There's also Nasi Lemak. Everything can be heated by request.

I was torn between Nasi Dagang and Laksam (FYI, I don't eat Nasi Kerabu at all). Nana chose Nasi Dagang and kuih Lopez while I opt for Laksam and a slice of caramel pudding.

Nasi Dagang Ikan RM4.00
Laksam RM4.00
Iced Milo RM2.00
Kuih Lopez RM1.00/piece
Caramel Pudding RM1.00/slice
The Laksam was okay. It was not sweet at all which was a disappointment. Probably their customers doesn't really like it sweet hence the modification. Laksam at my kampung (Salor) was seriously sweet. I prefer it to be that way because Kelantanese dishes are obviously famous for it's sweetness so, don't really like it when it lacks the sweetness.

Nana told me that the lunch buffet was good. Should suggest this restaurant next semester whenever the question Cepatlah korang decide nak makan mana pops out.


My Frequent Lunch Spots at Bangi: Faculty's temporary cafe, Pusanika UKM, Azura, D'Limau Nipis, Mc'Donald, KFC, MY OWN FREAKIN' ROOM. Bosan kan?

Attachment Day 1: Wish me luck peeps!
Post a Comment