20110429

The Cream & Fudge Factory @ Suria KLCC

26th April 2011
Suria KLCC

The-Cream-and-Fudge-Factory-Suria-KLCC
1 Chocolate Lovers RM12.90
1 Strawberry Cookie Cheese Cake RM12.90
1 Plain Waffle Cone RM1.00
1 Plain Waffle Bowl RM1.00
TOTAL = RM27.80
Yeah I know it was expensive but the ice cream is to die for! OK I'm exaggerating. I prefer this to Baskin Robbins.

I don't really like Chocolate Lovers. It's not sweet enough for me. On the other hand, I fell in love with Strawberry Cookie Cheese Cake from the first 'bite' – the ice cream with cookies and stuff but not the strawberries on top.

Wantan dekat RASA Suria KLCC sedap: Craving for it. Not that I don't eat wantan jual kat gerai-gerai tapi pasal tak ada transport sendiri kenalah cari tempat makan yang boleh pergi via public transport. Mahal pun mahal lah, asal kenyang :)
Post a Comment