20091027

why is it that pretty girls think they can treat people like crap and get away with it?

criminal law I, checked! Grey’s Anatomy Season 6 Episode 1 & 2, checked! :D

my birthday is coming up in less than two weeks. i try not to think much of it cause i never really enjoyed my birthdays and these are why:

my 11th birthday was two days before the holidays. brought a cake to school but most of my classmates was absent… it was booooooring.

on my 16th birthday, my close friends and some seniors sang happy birthday to me right after the clock strikes twelve. we lit candles at the stairs while enjoying the starry nights. i was surprised and happy. like REALLY happy. but somebody broke my heart on the same day and it took me two years to get over it.

on my 18th birthday there was a ceremony at the school and i joined the choir team. towards the end of the school session, i was heart broken. again. by the same person who broke my heart on my 16th birthday. but cuen came to wish me on midnight. she just got back from UIA. i think? i can’t really remember but she came with her ex. or is it not my birthday? or did she came with her sis at noon?? i feel old already :/

i just hope this year’s birthday will not suck cause it will ruin all the excitement of turning 21 (though i don’t really understand what’s so exciting about it).
Post a Comment